Wednesday, September 5, 2007

this is great

hi lads

had my first wank on day 5

had to be very gentle with it - involved really plaing with the skin at the base - but ishot my load alright - tat is the longest i have ever gonesince puberty started without a wank! felt great!

now 9 days post circ. Most of the stiched had started to disolve but there were still some left and they were causing a little bit of discomfort - so i have cut them out, Looks amazing and feels great. I will take some picks later today.

am going to start using some vitamin e cream on the scar now. apparently that helps healing and scars disappear - will also make for good lube for wanking!!

catch u all soon

j

3 comments:

Scott said...

Glad to hear you were able to enjoy a wank so soon.

the_qaf said...

Wow took me three weeks before I could have a wank

Circumcised.Aussie said...

Congrats on your first wank, I went 7 days after my circumcison, so much cum in so little time hahahaha.

Anyway, it only get better, its over 4 years now since my circ and I just love being cut, just wish I hadn't left it so long.

http://circumcised-beauty.blogspot.com/