Thursday, August 30, 2007

wow - i love my new cock

hey guys

i find it hard to stop looking at my cock! t looks so much better cut.....and i keep getting hard all the time cause t turne me on so.

the pain has been absolutely fine even when hard!!Though i have to admit i'v not had the nerve to have a wank yet. Feels so good and tight when i get hard now as it pulls my balls up to find enough skin to cover my erect cock.

The circumcision was a great experience. I went to the jewish doc's surgery and he was assisted by a young lad about 20 from the synagogue (boy was he hot).

I dropped my trousers and pants and got onto the examination couch. The doc started to examine my cock. Pulling the foreskin right back. The ke cleaned the base of my cock and put inthe local anaesthetic. Did a ring block and a penile nerve block. That stung a little as it went in then went numb. It was a reall strange feeling when your cock feels numb and u can see people moving it.

Anyway then they clean up my cock, used some clamps o stretch out the forekin and then did a feehand cut with the scalpel. There was a bitof bleeding initially but then he went around and tied all of those off with stitches then stitched my cock back together again.

Whole thing took about 1 hour. Well worth it and pain free!!

1 comment:

the_qaf said...

you have a great looking cock there, enjoy it dude, I got done just over a year ago best decision i ever made, there's nothing better than a nicely skinned cockhead out in the open for all to see